Friday, March 18, 2011

EOC Week 10: 40 under 40

When I am 40, I would like to be in a photography studio business and be able to learn to start affiliates that help students be better photographers. I would like to start a studio that helps students do workshops that would help them grow as well as do their internship at my studio. I want to help students get ahead and use their workshops to make it in the real world. They would learn how to use the studio and the different lighting patterns to make their photos work. I would like to go travel to different countries and go to them with a heart to bring them back to my country with them in my photos and start a funding that would help those in need in those countries I have been. I would use the funding to help those small villages grow and be able to have a nice living area and clean and healthy lives to learn and grow. I want to also use fashion to fund the studios affliliates and help them grow. I would use the interns to make the fashion sprout and grow and be able to experience the fashion world with their photography. I would like to have my studio be a staff of at least six so that I have a smooth sailing business with those people in charge of the differenty departments in my business. It is my goal to help this business grow from the inside out and from the outside in making this a strong business. I want the business be a company with strong roots and branches. It is a business full of thriving individuals and goal oriented virtues to help make this the present happen and future unfold.. This is a business full of greater cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment