Friday, March 18, 2011

BOC Week 9: The Eye

I highlighted the ends of the eye to make the color part of the iris come out. I used the sunlight as a light to bring in the reflection of the parts of the eye. I wanted to make the eye a focal point and make sure that it looks very clear and be point of focus of the photo. I used the reflections from the area to make me stand out in the eye. I wanted to make my figure look unduly unusual and be able to see in the eye. I wanted to make my shadow figure noticeable in the eye to make it more interesting and have a story behind it. I made sure the eye is saying something like she is reading what she is seeing and thinking something at the same time. I have it where the eye is seeing something that is pleasing and interesting and reading what the eyes is seeing just by looking at the photo. It is imperative to make focus my camera on the eye because that is the story of the photo. I wanted the pupil look somewhat constricted so that you can see the color of the eye somewhat. The reflections in the eye are an essential part because it hightlights the roundness of the eye and makes the eye stand out. It is the roundness that makes the eye an interesting shape and the iris makes is what make it a person. The iris identifies a part of a person. The pupil identifies who the person is inside. The highlights make the iris stand out and make the eye a person. I wanted the figure to look like she is focusing on something interesting. I made the figure look like a person with a different person and show that through the reflection of the eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment