Friday, March 18, 2011

EOC Week 10 Networking

I would join a non-profit organization like the Foto Chix of Las Vegas club to start networking and getting them to know my business. I would go to different events that the Foto Chix would do and do group shootings together. The come from all walks of life to be able to extend my network with their many networks they have built throughout their photography and other works they have done. I would be able to network with the models they have shot, the families and the friends they have shot. I would email the most photography business oriented person such as Erik Kabik to get to know him and his work and possibly be able to work for him if not intern for his business. He has a network of celebrities, music artists and architectural clientele and be able to network with that. I would be able to expand my work by learning from his work and his background. I would be able to add unto my background his skills. I would be able to network with Randy Becker to be able to use the education he has and network with school. I would use Becker to expand with his architecture, food and products to gain some customers. I would also expand my network with events such as WPPI, Bridal Expo and Pet events to do portraits, network with photographers and add customers to my network. I would like to expand my network with my owner/boss because he has his own financial corporation that would be a good add of customers. I would use the churches I have attended to expand my network and be doing portrait shots for them as well. I would expand my network with my family by doing family portraits as well as their friends for special occasions such as a baby shower, baby baptismal, weddings, and bridal showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment