Friday, February 4, 2011

Week 3 EOC Where Are you and Where Are You Going?

Where I am now financially is rough. Every time I try to save up or get a new account, I have another thing coming. It gets repetitive like the third party knew I had some set aside. I just sit and say well that was for that situation and know that I was able to pay it off. I have only enough to handle my small personal emergencies. I have enough to get my projects done that’s how I am now. I have always had medical insurance. In the past, I have been doing a retirement with saving some for bigger goals. I have had problems keeping track of what I had in my account in the past because I relied on the computer instead of my own calculations. In the past I was able to have enough to take little trips and invest in a business I was growing. It was a worth while investment because I had learned a lot about how to educate yourself in the business world. I am on my third new car and my first one was paid off so then I got a new one. The second one got messed up from reasons I would not mention so now I am on my third. In the future, I would like to be able to take little trips, save for retirement and save more for later. I want to have enough where I can have a family, nice home, two cars, couple cameras and insurance for each. I would like to have business insurance for my business also so that I can keep it afloat in bad situations that may come up. I still spend on things I should not because I think I would be fine in the end. And next thing I know it is gone and I am barely scrapping by to get some gas. I have to keep myself on that road to financial stability so that it is stable and sit back and say it has and will always be a good rough road to travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment