Friday, March 11, 2011

Photo Challenge Week 8: News Worthy

My shot contained a shear, a car, car tire, and an angry person. I used the flash to capture the action and drama with the sharp shears going for the tires. I used the flash to capture the expression on the person’s face. I angled the camera so that it looked real and not fake to make it like a portrait. It is something where the camera person just caught someone in trouble in the act. I used the shears to create the off the wall type prop that someone would usually have in their house to get an easy pop of someone’s tire. I went to a parking lot where the victim would less likely to be harmed by anyone with that intent. It is in a nice tree and bushy parking lot where mid high class people would work at. The person with the crime I made angry and scared at the same time so that it is a fight against the will and make it real so that it is not a usual suspect. It is the first crime this suspect has done and would do again after fighting against her will to do so. I used the sun as another source to bring out the surroundings and the props around it to make it an unusual time of day for a person to do such a crime. I wanted to use the sun to bring out the surroundings and the car and shears. The person is just a regular person taking out her anger on someone else. She wants to take revenge and use the shear to pop the car tire. Her face is dramatized to the point she wants to take it out on the victim. I used this car so that it is an unusual type of car that anyone would want to pop a tire on.

No comments:

Post a Comment